Friday, November 24, 2006

Reaction From Meda Inc Bhd!

It's getting more interesting

On 22 Nov, I received 2 comments. The tone and message of the comments sound like the sender works for the owners, and imply that they think they know who is helping with this blog.

I have decided to publish both comments with my response when I come back. I have to go to Nillai now and I will be back later tonight.

Anyway, I have the weekend to follow up on the posts. And to go through the emails that have come in offering more information to post on this blog. It will take a bit of time and effort as I want to ensure the accuracy of their information. I am thankful to all those who wrote in to show support. Don't worry, your email addresses will never be revealed - just between you and me, ok?

So, please come back later. There will be more, I assure you!

No comments: